FITNESS GYMLOCAL | AFFORDABLE
MEET NEW FRIENDS
IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE REOPENING OF THE FITNESS GYM FROM MONDAY 19TH APRIL 2021!
The Fitness Gym is located on the ground floor for easy access and is fully equipped with a variety of cardio vascular and resistance machines as well as free weights and a stretching area.
To create a safe environment for you to visit and to comply with Government Guidance we have introduced new cleaning procedures and social distancing measures. Please find the changes below;
– All sessions must be pre-booked via telephone or email (A maximum of 8 people are permitted per session)
– Sessions are limited to a maximum of 50 minutes to allow time for deep cleaning between sessions
– Changing facilities remain closed
– No refreshments will be available but please feel free to bring your own water bottles and towels
– Please do not enter the Centre more than 5 minutes prior to your session
– There is a one way system in place which is clearly marked
– To support the NHS Test and Trace service we will be keeping a temporary record of visitors, please assist us by scanning the QR code we have displayed or complete a form on your arrival.
As we are doing a phased reopening of the fitness gym the following session times will be available;
Monday to Friday – 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am and 12pm
Monday to Wednesday – 6pm and 7pm
Saturday and Sunday the fitness gym will currently remain closed
Our priority is to keep everyone safe so we are monitoring the situation closely and hope to extend session times/availability as soon as we can.