WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE REOPENING OF THE FITNESS GYM FROM TUESDAY 28TH JULY!
To create a safe environment for you to visit and to comply with Government Guidance we have introduced new cleaning procedures and social distancing measures. Please find the changes below;
– All sessions must be pre-booked via telephone (A maximum of 8 people are permitted per session)
– Sessions are limited to a maximum of 50 minutes to allow time for deep cleaning between sessions
– Changing facilities remain closed
– No refreshments will be available but please feel free to bring your own water bottles and towels
– Please do not enter the Centre more than 5 minutes prior to your session
– There is a one way system in place which is clearly marked
– To support the NHS Test and Trace service we will be keeping a temporary record of visitors, please assist us by completing the form on your arrival
As we are doing a phased reopening of the fitness gym the following session times will be available;
Monday, Tuesday and Friday – 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am and 12pm
Thursday – 9am, 10am and 11am
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday the fitness gym will currently remain closed
Unfortunately we are not able to accept new members at this time.
Our priority is to keep everyone safe so we are monitoring the situation closely and we hope to open the rest of our facilities soon.